2-4 Cups Collard or Kale Greens
2 Cloves Garlic
1-2 Baby bell mushrooms
1 Roma tomato
1-2 tsp. Olive oil (optional)
- About 15 minutes ahead of cooking, peel, crush and chop the garlic and set aside
- Slice the mushrooms and chop the tomato and add them to the bowl with the garlic.
- Put water in the skillet, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Heat over medium heat until the water starts to boil.
- Add most of the greens.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and tomato.
- Drizzle with olive oil (if desired)
- Add the rest of the greens on top.
- Cover with the lid and allow to steam for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, uncover and serve.