Serving spoon and fork
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 deg.
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut the squash in half length wise.
- Use a serving spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash halves in the baking dish, cut side down.
- Cook for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 15 minutes. So that it's cool enough to handle.
- Use the serving fork (a regular fork will also work) to remove the flesh of the squash from the skin by pulling the fork through the flesh length wise. This will create spaghetti like strands.
Serve the squash immediately or store and refrigerate to re-heat later.
Post a Comment