Spatula or tongs
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg.
- Wash and dry the kale in the salad spinner
- If you're using whole kale leaves you may need to rip them into smaller pieces and remove the large stems
- Put the kale pieces into a bowl
- Drizzle with a little olive oil (about a teaspoon or so)
- Sprinkle with salt
- Toss the kale to distribute the oil and salt
- Spread the kale out evenly on the baking sheet (Zuzka recommends not letting the kale overlap, but I have not minded that some bits are less crispy than others. Allowing the pieces to overlap makes it less work and you can make a bigger batch)
- Bake the kale in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately or store in a paper bag, not in the fridge.