2 Tbsp. Teddy unsalted peanut butter
2 Slices Ezekiel bread
Toaster oven (optional)
A spatula spreader that can both cut the banana and spread the PB is ideal. A butter knife will do.
- Toast the bread (optional)
- Slice the banana, thin slices work best
- Spread half the peanut butter on the first slice of bread
- Arrange as many of the banana slices as will fit
- Put any remaining slices on the plate
- Spread remaining peanut butter on the second slice of bread and top off your sandwich
I like to have my PB and banana with a cold glass of almond milk. This is a really satisfying meal that will keep you sated for hours. Using these ingredients you get to eat something fun but, you're still eating clean. It's the best of both worlds.