3 Cups Brussels sprouts
1 Butternut squash
1 Acorn squash
1 Large sweet potato or yam
1 Head garlic
1 Tbsp. Olive oil + 1tsp.Basil
Baking dish 9x13"
- Pre-heat oven to 400 deg.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray
- Cut squash in half.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Chop the squash and sweet potato into 1 - 2" pieces.
- Cut larger brussels sprouts in half, leave smaller ones whole
- Put the chopped vegetables in the baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle generously with basil and oregano
- Mix together
- Cut the top off the head of garlic and place in a piece of aluminum foil
- Drizzle garlic head with about 1 tsp. olive oil and loosely seal the foil around the garlic
- Place garlic anywhere in the baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes